The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2018 9:01 am  #1

Did he forget the words ?

When I watched this last night I wondered if President Heel Spurs forgot the words or, maybe, he never really knew them in the first place. For a guy that brags about his superior intelligence and his staunch support of our military, our country, and wraps himself in our flag as a super patriot, it sure looks as though he doesn’t know the words to our national anthem. I wonder if he can recite the pledge of allegiance without the aid of a TelePrompTer?

http://www.newsweek.com/does-donald-trump-know-national-anthem-lyrics-president-sings-college-football-774952

1/09/2018 9:38 am  #2

Re: Did he forget the words ?

They just don't make "Stable Geniuses" like they used to.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

1/09/2018 12:16 pm  #3

The way I figure it, he was asleep by halftime and has probably forgotten he was even at the game.

But forget about Trump. 

What a game. For the last three years, the college football National Championship Game has delivered the goods. 

And what stones on Saban to make the switch from a QB with a 25-2 record at Alabama to a freshman who has never played to lead the Tide to a come from behind victory. 

Georgia is young and I expect them to be back their next season. 

But man, what a game!!!

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

1/09/2018 1:07 pm  #4

Great game. Great season.
Penn State #8 in the final AP poll!

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Board footera