The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2018 9:01 am  #1

Did he forget the words ?

When I watched this last night I wondered if President Heel Spurs forgot the words or, maybe, he never really knew them in the first place. For a guy that brags about his superior intelligence and his staunch support of our military, our country, and wraps himself in our flag as a super patriot, it sure looks as though he doesn’t know the words to our national anthem. I wonder if he can recite the pledge of allegiance without the aid of a TelePrompTer?

http://www.newsweek.com/does-donald-trump-know-national-anthem-lyrics-president-sings-college-football-774952

1/09/2018 9:38 am  #2

Re: Did he forget the words ?

They just don't make "Stable Geniuses" like they used to.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/09/2018 12:16 pm  #3

The way I figure it, he was asleep by halftime and has probably forgotten he was even at the game.

But forget about Trump. 

What a game. For the last three years, the college football National Championship Game has delivered the goods. 

And what stones on Saban to make the switch from a QB with a 25-2 record at Alabama to a freshman who has never played to lead the Tide to a come from behind victory. 

Georgia is young and I expect them to be back their next season. 

But man, what a game!!!

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

1/09/2018 1:07 pm  #4

Great game. Great season.
Penn State #8 in the final AP poll!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera