The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/21/2015 9:08 am  #1

Play (run) of the season?

Text from FBI Attorney Lisa Page to FBI Agent Strozk.
“Trump’s not ever going to become president, right? Right!?” Page texted Strzok in August 2016.
“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

12/21/2015 9:56 am  #2

Re: Play (run) of the season?

Ha!  Well, my cross to bear is to be an Eagles/Phillies fan.  Following the Eagles is a bit like riding a roller coaster ................... full of occasional thrills, but mostly throwing up in my mouth.

12/22/2015 10:44 am  #3

Just Fred wrote:

Ha!  Well, my cross to bear is to be an Eagles/Phillies fan.  Following the Eagles is a bit like riding a roller coaster ................... full of occasional thrills, but mostly throwing up in my mouth.

Yikes... That is  very descriptive Fred. Still a chance for the playoff's?

Text from FBI Attorney Lisa Page to FBI Agent Strozk.
“Trump’s not ever going to become president, right? Right!?” Page texted Strzok in August 2016.
“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

12/22/2015 6:06 pm  #4

Yikes... That is  very descriptive Fred. Still a chance for the playoff's?

Ha!  Well, at this point, does it matter?  Whoever wins the NFC East gets pounded in the playoffs by somebody somewhere.  I'm not sure I could watch my beloved Eagles get their jocks ripped off beyond the regular season after a lack-luster season going .500 or less and winning a half-assed division.

12/22/2015 6:27 pm  #5

The thing that stings about that TD run by Johnson is that he's a rookie third stringer.

That's unacceptable. 

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

Board footera