The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/21/2015 9:08 am  #1

Play (run) of the season?

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

12/21/2015 9:56 am  #2

Re: Play (run) of the season?

Ha!  Well, my cross to bear is to be an Eagles/Phillies fan.  Following the Eagles is a bit like riding a roller coaster ................... full of occasional thrills, but mostly throwing up in my mouth.

12/22/2015 10:44 am  #3

Just Fred wrote:

Ha!  Well, my cross to bear is to be an Eagles/Phillies fan.  Following the Eagles is a bit like riding a roller coaster ................... full of occasional thrills, but mostly throwing up in my mouth.

Yikes... That is  very descriptive Fred. Still a chance for the playoff's?

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

12/22/2015 6:06 pm  #4

Yikes... That is  very descriptive Fred. Still a chance for the playoff's?

Ha!  Well, at this point, does it matter?  Whoever wins the NFC East gets pounded in the playoffs by somebody somewhere.  I'm not sure I could watch my beloved Eagles get their jocks ripped off beyond the regular season after a lack-luster season going .500 or less and winning a half-assed division.

12/22/2015 6:27 pm  #5

The thing that stings about that TD run by Johnson is that he's a rookie third stringer.

That's unacceptable. 

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

Board footera