The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2015 6:38 pm  #21

Re: Hello Out There

The biggest problem on this forum, and the single biggest reason why registered forum users stay away, is Goose.  He is incapable of engaging in any intelligent discussion with anyone who disagrees with him in the slightest.  He will comment, but his intent is always to turn it into a pissing contest.  He never offers any intelligent discourse with anyone who disagrees with him.  It really is sad.

Last edited by The Man (10/12/2015 6:39 pm)

10/12/2015 6:49 pm  #22

If you cannot stand any opinion challenging your own, perhaps this isn't the place for you.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/12/2015 7:56 pm  #23

I guess that my question is "what do you want?"

You can post, articulate and defend any argument that you wish.
The worst That could happen is that goose or somebody else might disagree with you.
You can't stand up to that?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/12/2015 8:20 pm  #24

Goose wrote:

I guess that my question is "what do you want?"

You can post, articulate and defend any argument that you wish.
The worst That could happen is that goose or somebody else might disagree with you.
You can't stand up to that?

You don't just disagree and pose an intelligent argument though, you disagree and ridicule those who disagree with you.  The latest example is the 'Urban Outfitters Work For Free' thread.  Fred disagreed with me, or at least questioned my position, but he did it intelligently.  You, Goose, as soon as someone disagrees with you, you call them a sociopath, or tell them that they don't know what they're talking about.  You really need to get a clue when it comes to debate.

10/12/2015 8:25 pm  #25

Well, if you need to make things up, you're lost. I didn't call you a sociopath, or any other name.
I merely disagreed with your option. If that is more than you can handle,well I just don't know what to tell you.
Grow up?

10/12/2015 8:29 pm  #26

Goose wrote:

Well, if you need to make things up, you're lost. I didn't call you a sociopath, or any other name.
I merely disagreed with your option. If that is more than you can handle,well I just don't know what to tell you.
Grow up?

Oh, ok, you didn't call me a sociopath, you called my, and Brady Bunch's views 'psychopathic'.  My mistake.  Either way, you can't debate intelligently, and you are the single biggest negative aspect about this forum.

Last edited by The Man (10/12/2015 8:30 pm)

10/12/2015 8:31 pm  #27

Actually, I didn't call you and bb's views 'psychopathic' either.
Is anything you post truthful?

10/12/2015 8:32 pm  #28

Go read it again.  Yes you did.

10/12/2015 8:33 pm  #29

The Man wrote:

The biggest problem on this forum, and the single biggest reason why registered forum users stay away, is Goose. He is incapable of engaging in any intelligent discussion with anyone who disagrees with him in the slightest. He will comment, but his intent is always to turn it into a pissing contest. He never offers any intelligent discourse with anyone who disagrees with him. It really is sad.

Watch your language and the ad hominem.

George Carlin's "seven words" are not welcome here.

Life is an Orthros.

10/12/2015 8:34 pm  #30

The Man wrote:

Go read it again.  Yes you did.

Show me.
I'll wait.

Board footera