The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2015 7:09 am  #11

Re: Hello Out There

Where is a good place to upload photos so I can link them to a post?

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

10/02/2015 9:54 am  #12

What's the Stealth House?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/02/2015 1:22 pm  #13

Stealth House is another type of tiny house built from something you'd never think could be a home.

10/02/2015 8:26 pm  #14

Conspiracy Theory wrote:

Where is a good place to upload photos so I can link them to a post?

http://imgur.com/

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

10/02/2015 9:23 pm  #15

Lager--are photos posted on this site up for grabs for anyone to make claim to?  I have a great attachment to many of my own photos and would be upset if someone else illegally claimed to be the photographer.

10/03/2015 7:52 pm  #16

Goose, The Stealth House is where I live.  I call it The Stealth House because in the four years I've lived here, only three first-time delivery people were able to find it.

I actually had a UPS guy leave a note on my mailbox saying "I have no idea where your house is".

It's possibly one of the coolest places I've ever lived.

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

10/03/2015 8:17 pm  #17

If anyone's interested in a photo-tour, post in Random Thoughts.  

-Me again

10/12/2015 6:33 am  #18

I'm back from the adventure to Florence and Tuscany.  I had 13 people with me this time.  It was my 15th excursion since 2000.  Anyway, I'm back and will be joining the discussions, although I must admit a two-week vacation from the political and social goings-on in America was refreshing.

P.S.  If anyone out there would like to join me in 2016, let me know. 

10/12/2015 8:29 am  #19

Welcome back, Fred.  I hope you tell us of your adventures in Florence and Tuscany.

10/12/2015 10:01 am  #20

Welcome back Fred.
I sure would like to make the trip in 2016. We shall see.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera