The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2015 7:17 am  #1

Stamford Man Calls 911 After 4-Hour Standoff With ‘Aggressive’ Cat

This is one mean cat! Don't mess with kitty

Stamford Man Calls 911 After 4-Hour Standoff With ‘Aggressive’ Cat

Dispatcher At First Confused As Man Details Odd Encounter With 8-Pound Feline

https://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/cat911.mp3

STAMFORD, Conn. (CBSNewYork) —  “You said a cat?”

That was the response from a 911 operator when a Stamford man called Wednesday to report his cat was attacking him.

Web Extra: Click here To Listen To The 911 Call

Mohammed Lokman made the call at around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday to say he could not get into his Shippan Avenue home because his nearly 8-pound cat was being too aggressive.“I have a problem in my home,” Lokman told 911. “I cannot go inside my home.”

911 operator: What’s the problem?Lokman: The problem is my cat was getting too aggressive. I was inside and she attacked me, and she scratched me in my leg and bite me. So me and my wife, we come outside and now we cannot go in the home like for three, four hours.

911 operator: Ok, you said a cat?Lokman: Yeah.911 operator: Where is the cat?Lokman: In my home.The operator then asked if he wanted the police to come and remove the cat from the home and if something was wrong with the cat.Lokman said the cat had a kitten the night before and said she was acting fine until late morning.He said it wasn’t until he came in from outside and changed his clothes that the cat tried to attack him.He then locked the cat in another room, but it attacked again.“We cannot move. We cannot do anything. It’s so aggressive and so mean,” said Lokman.Lokman said he and his wife were sitting in their car in a parking lot because they could not get into their home.

Last edited by Common Sense (6/05/2015 7:19 am)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

6/05/2015 3:26 pm  #2

Re: Stamford Man Calls 911 After 4-Hour Standoff With ‘Aggressive’ Cat

Pussy.

Sorry, too good to pass up.  :D

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

6/05/2015 4:33 pm  #3

Re: Stamford Man Calls 911 After 4-Hour Standoff With ‘Aggressive’ Cat

Conspiracy Theory wrote:

Pussy.

Sorry, too good to pass up.  :D

GOOD ONE ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera