The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2015 9:12 am  #1

52 Places to Visit in 2015

htt

Last edited by Goose (3/06/2016 8:04 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/10/2015 9:19 am  #2

Re: 52 Places to Visit in 2015

I don't get Tulsa either, but Cleveland I can see for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame alone.

I've been eyeing up Bend, Oregon (and Portland) for awhile. 

I'll add a 53rd: Banff, Alberta Canada. Look it up. Pretty awesome.

Edit to add: San Antonio is overrated. 

Last edited by TheLagerLad (2/10/2015 9:20 am)

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

2/10/2015 10:08 am  #3

I'm partial to the islands . . . St. Kitts, St. Vincent & The Grenadines both nice. Years ago we went to Sri Lanka and had a great time.

I'll add one place we've been to and would love to get back to some day: The Seychelles.

2/11/2015 9:55 am  #4

I've been eyeing up a Pacific Northwest trip for a couple years now. Have never seen the Pacific Ocean and would like to do it big. 

My actual travel plans for this year include road-tripping to Phoenix for an unschooling conference and trying to hit some cool places on the way there and back. I've never been to Chicago, or Cleveland, and might try to catch them both, plus some more out-of-the-way US spots. (I've driven as far as Wyoming and back twice, so I've hit some cool places on those trips too.)

Anyone ever been to the Badlands in South Dakota? They're a must-see for me.

Joan
I'm just here for the party.

2/11/2015 2:53 pm  #5

My uncle is in the Coast Guard and him and my aunt moved to Washington state a few years ago. They are always in Oregon checking stuff out too. They love the Pacific Northwest more than anywhere else they've lived, and let me tell ya, with him being in the Coast Guard, they've lived a lot of different places, including Minnesota, which is coastless, so go figure. (apparently the good 'ol Mississippi falls under the Coast Guard turf.)

Board footera