The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2015 7:55 am  #1

The Airing of Grievances

Here's the place to get your anger on!  

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/02/2015 10:38 am  #2

Re: The Airing of Grievances

Where did all the posts go? I thought this was the place to air grievances? Is it not?

5/02/2015 12:41 pm  #3

It's still there, I believe, if I am understanding your question, The Man.  You have to click on "Exchange General Business" and all the previous posts and thread starters will come up.  This is true for all major headings on this board.

Last edited by Just Fred (5/02/2015 12:41 pm)

5/02/2015 2:03 pm  #4

Just Fred wrote:

It's still there, I believe, if I am understanding your question, The Man.  You have to click on "Exchange General Business" and all the previous posts and thread starters will come up.  This is true for all major headings on this board.

No Fred, there were 6 or 7 replies in this thread earlier, including ranting from Goose.  Goose deleted them.

Last edited by The Man (5/02/2015 2:04 pm)

5/02/2015 5:51 pm  #5

I deleted some posts, including my own, Fred.
I started the thread so that people could vent, and air grievances.
I had hoped that the seinfeld clip would lead people to at least be a little light-hearted and human about it.

But The Man immediately unleashed a torrent of abuse that was vicious and innappropriate.

When he wrote of the "stench that emanates from" me, and "Goose's hard on",  I realized that this thread was a huge mistake, and that our resident sociopath couldn't handle it.

So, I am closing the thread, and ask the administrators to remove the thread in it's entirity.

Mea culpa

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/02/2015 7:26 pm  #6

This thread is now closed and read-only.

Life is an Orthros.

Board footera