The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2019 7:26 am  #1

Hideous

Did you see photos of Trump with the 'luncheon' he is hosting for the Clemson Tiger football team?  Mountains of fast food crap!
He said something like, "This is the kind of food they're used to."

Last edited by Just Fred (1/15/2019 7:28 am)

1/15/2019 7:50 am  #2

Re: Hideous

An ugly incident occurred when a member of the Clemson Coaching staff took the toy out of the presidents happy meal and had to be wrestled to the ground by Secret Service

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/15/2019 8:36 am  #3

What Tillerson said !! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

1/15/2019 8:39 am  #4

Who’s the shithole country now?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/15/2019 10:14 am  #5

This is so pathetic.  I'm sure Trump has no idea how elite college football programs work.  The team has a nutritionist advising and directs the prep of team meals, etc.

I'm pretty sure McDonalds and other fast food businesses are not part of the menu.

1/15/2019 10:31 pm  #6

And if he had offered up surf & turf during the partial government shutdown he would have been branded as a modern day Marie Antoinette.

Sheesh.

Life is an Orthros.

1/16/2019 8:07 am  #7

And if he had offered up surf & turf during the partial government shutdown he would have been branded as a modern day Marie Antoinette.

I don't get it, Tarnation, please explain.

Board footera