The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2018 8:16 am  #1

Trump blames election outcomes on illegal voters . . . Again

You’ve got to be kidding me. This guy is on the edge.

Trump claims people illegally vote multiple times by changing their clothes

President Trump on Wednesday claimed that Republican candidates lost key races in last week's midterm elections due to voters casting multiple illegal ballots while wearing disguises.

In an interview with conservative outlet The Daily Caller, the president claimed that "potentially illegal votes" were responsible for Republicans candidates' losses, which he claimed resulted from voters returning to their homes or vehicles, exchanging clothes and returning to voting places.

“The Republicans don’t win and that’s because of potentially illegal votes,” Trump told the Caller.

“When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on," he added.

The president also renewed his support for GOP-led voter ID efforts, while claiming again that Americans require IDs to purchase groceries.

“If you buy a box of cereal — you have a voter ID,” Trump said. “They try to shame everybody by calling them racist, or calling them something, anything they can think of, when you say you want voter ID. But voter ID is a very important thing.”

The president, in recent days, has slammed Florida elections officials over the vote  recount efforts in the state's elections for governor and U.S. Senate, which remain undecided as officials in two counties work to recount votes by hand.

Trump and Florida Republicans including Senate nominee Gov. Rick Scott have claimed that fraud is being committed by election officials in the state, arguing that the races should be called for Republicans.

So , , , if I follow Trump’s logic, I can vote as many times as I change my shirt, hat, and carry in a different box of cereal. SHEESH !

11/15/2018 8:57 am  #2

Re: Trump blames election outcomes on illegal voters . . . Again

And, all this bullshit is spread around without one shred of evidence.

11/15/2018 1:17 pm  #3

I would be interested to know if there's anyone out there who doesn't think Trump has insulted their intelligence.

11/15/2018 7:13 pm  #4

Trump is as Nutty as a Fruitcake !

(And so are his followers who believe his loads of crap like this) 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera