The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2018 7:47 am  #1

PA candidate Wagner says he'll 'stomp all over' Gov. Wolf's 'face

PA candidate Wagner says he'll 'stomp all over' Gov. Wolf's 'face with golf spikes'

(CNN)Pennsylvania GOP gubernatorial candidate Scott Wagner sent a message to his opponent Gov. Tom Wolf in a video Friday, saying, "I'm going to stomp all over your face with golf spikes."

In a video posted on Wagner's campaign Facebook page Friday morning, a finger-jabbing Wagner tells Wolf, "Somewhere yesterday, your people said that I raised a ... white flag."

"Well, Gov. Wolf, let me tell you, between now and November 6, you better put a catcher's mask on your face," he adds. "Because I'm going to stomp all over your face with golf spikes because I'm going to win this for the state of Pennsylvania."

Wolf, a one-term Democrat, leads Wagner, a steadfast supporter of President Donald Trump, by double digits in at least five polls.

Wagner campaign spokesman Andrew Romeo said in a statement that Wagner's "comments were not to be taken literally."

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/13/2018 8:00 am  #2

Re: PA candidate Wagner says he'll 'stomp all over' Gov. Wolf's 'face

Wagner campaign spokesman Andrew Romeo said in a statement that Wagner's "comments were not to be taken literally."

Don't worry, Andrew. Nobody is gonna take Scott literally. This is pretty obviously a lame attempt to parrot Donald Trump by offering some tough sounding nonsense. Swagger and bluster are just the style nowadays.
Call it Nouveau Mussolini!

Fake Cojones. 

Last edited by Goose (10/13/2018 8:17 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/13/2018 10:51 am  #3

Scott is trying to out whack-a-doodle Trump. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

10/28/2018 4:18 pm  #4

Scotty needs to sit down, shut up, go have a donut with Charlie, and get back to his garbage.

Board footera