The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2018 7:45 am  #1

Show Me

"Routine"? 
Well, show me the tweets, Hugh.
Because, I think that you are talking out of your ass.

Hugh Hewitt: ‘It is ordinary and routine’ for presidents to tweet their own accomplishments on Memorial Day

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
 Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!

8:58 AM - May 28, 2018

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/hugh-hewitt-ordinary-routine-presidents-tweet-accomplishments-memorial-day/

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/29/2018 7:48 am  #2

Re: Show Me

I love this remark by Hewitt:

He has successfully defined us in the media as his enemy and every time his base hears an anti-Trump story, they say, ‘Well, there they go again.'”

Yes. There they go again.
Reporting the words that this President Speaks or tweets.
So unfair.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/29/2018 8:36 am  #3

Re: Show Me

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.”

“Think of the press as a great keyboard
on which the government can play.”

― Joseph Goebbels

Board footera