The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2018 9:31 am  #1

Will Netanyahu Suck as into Another War in the Middle East?

I see this looming on the horizon.  I can only speak for myself, but I don't trust Netanyahu.

The White House condemned Iran on Thursday, saying it "strongly supports" Israel's right to self-defense after a barrage of rockets targeted Israeli military outposts overnight. The White House also said Iran's Revolutionary Guard "bears full responsibility for the consequences of its reckless actions."

"The Iranian regime’s deployment into Syria of offensive rocket and missile systems aimed at Israel is an unacceptable and highly dangerous development for the entire Middle East," the White House said.

The U.S. also urged "all nations to make clear that the Iranian regime’s actions pose a severe threat to international peace and stability."

Last edited by Just Fred (5/10/2018 9:34 am)

5/10/2018 10:54 am  #2

Re: Will Netanyahu Suck as into Another War in the Middle East?

War?
No, it’s ‘Regime change’

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/10/2018 11:02 am  #3

There seems to be some kind of weird, unhealthy cozy relationship between Netanyahu and Trump.  Do you see it, too?  It's almost like watching authoritarian wannabes nuzzle each other.

5/10/2018 11:15 am  #4

Two guys who could certainly use a war to distract attention from notice of their corruption

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera