The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2018 6:01 am  #11

Re: What are You Guys Smoking in PA?

Tarnation wrote:

Goose wrote:

Tarnation wrote:

I'd rather see the shooter ducking rocks than the students be sitting ducks.

I'd rather see the shooter denied an AR-15 than the students bringing stone age weapons to a 21st century fight.

And I'd rather see a repeal of the Joe Biden-sponsored "Safe Schools Act" which led to the "gun free" aka sitting duck zones so that school staff and properly vetted parents and other visitors with CCWP could provide an adequate defense.

I will make you a deal. Let's repeal the Safe schools act AND no longer allow military grade weaponry in the civilian market.
And, keep the rocks around if you want. Once people realize that a kid with a rock facing a maniac with an AR-15 is a fantasy, they can use them to make a Zen Garden

Last edited by Goose (3/25/2018 7:04 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/25/2018 6:35 am  #12

Re: What are You Guys Smoking in PA?

The argument about 'gun-free' zones is bogus otherwise there would be no 'gun-free' zones such as concerts, CPAC meetings, gun shows, stadiums, courthouses, congressional assemblies, etc.

On another note, maybe all the schools in Western Europe have a bucket of rocks in every classroom and that's why there are very very few shootings in their schools?

Board footera