The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2017 11:47 am  #51

Re: The Week

I don't get it

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/25/2017 6:24 pm  #52

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

10/25/2017 6:36 pm  #53

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

10/25/2017 6:37 pm  #54

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

10/26/2017 11:25 am  #55

10/26/2017 4:28 pm  #56

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

10/26/2017 6:30 pm  #57

10/27/2017 4:49 am  #58

Common Sense wrote:

You know, I have satellite radio.
I was listening to CNN on the way home from work yesterday. They were talking about the Clinton campaign and this dossier. Even interviewed a republican senator about it.
The story has been in the WP, the NYT, and Fox that I have personally seen.

I note that the fringe often pretends that the stories they like are ignored the media, and hopes that no one will notice that they are lying.

Last edited by Goose (10/27/2017 4:51 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/27/2017 4:51 am  #59

10/27/2017 7:33 am  #60

Board footera