The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2017 3:07 pm  #21

Re: The Week

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

9/16/2017 7:30 am  #22

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

9/16/2017 7:32 am  #23

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

9/27/2017 7:54 am  #24

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

9/27/2017 4:33 pm  #25

9/28/2017 3:47 am  #26

Yea, we've never seen politics in sports before.

BTW, Kind of odd for a entity named "Legal Insurrection" would have a problem with peaceful protest.
Could anyone explain?

9/29/2017 4:37 am  #27

10/04/2017 5:36 am  #28

10/06/2017 11:09 am  #29

(The Borowitz Report)—

Attempting to pour cold water on reports of a rift between him and Donald Trump, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson told reporters on Wednesday that he remains “fully committed to this moron’s agenda.”

“There will always be people in Washington eager to stir controversy when there is none,” Tillerson said, at a hastily called press conference at the State Department. “I am standing here today to tell you that I am on the same page as this idiot.”

Elaborating on that point, the former oil-company C.E.O. stressed that he and Trump were in agreement on a broad range of issues. “From North Korea to Iran to China, there is no daylight between me and this imbecile,” he said.

Tillerson also took pains to deny that he was ever close to resigning from his Cabinet post. “When I promise a cretin that I am going to do a job, I stay until the job is finished,” he said.

Asked to confirm reports that Vice-President Mike Pence had to persuade him not to quit last summer, the Secretary of State refused. “Let’s leave that other moron out of this,” he said.

Last edited by Just Fred (10/06/2017 11:10 am)

10/07/2017 8:48 am  #30

Board footera