The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2017 5:02 am  #1

Hannity Hits New Low

Fox's Sean Hannity, not for the first time "interviewed" one of Donald Trump's children. 
Eric Trump, who holds no position in the government and has no expertise in government, was brought on to the show to,,,,,well,,, to whine that people are being unfair to his brand,,,,oops, I mean father.

I don't recall Sean ever asking Sasha Obama how she felt when her father was depicted as an ape,,,,, but I digress.

Now, here's the funny part.
Eric Trump complained that there is too much hatred in the world.
And he wrung his hands about how morality is gone.

"We need to bring some principles back. We have to bring some manners back. We need to bring some respect back. It’s sad," President Trump's second son told Sean Hannity.

Eric then proceeded to set the example for love, principles and manners, by calling the head of the DNC a "Total wack-job", and to declare that Democrats aren't even really people.

I guess that Eric isn't exactly rocking the charts on the whole self-awareness thing. 

And, if anyone wants to angrily suggest that the President's family is off limits,,,,,,,,well if you aren't in the game then stay off the field.

Eric Trump says Democrats are 'not even people,' and the DNC chairman is a 'whack-job'

Eric Trump, one of President Trump's sons and an executive at the Trump Organization, doesn't appear to be a fan of Democrats. On Fox News Tuesday night, Sean Hannity introduced Trump by noting his assertion earlier in the day that the federal investigations into Russian election meddling is "the greatest hoax of all time," perpetrated by the Democrats.

"I've never seen hatred like this," Eric Trump, 33, told Hannity. "I mean, to me, they're not even people. It's so, so sad. I mean, morality is gone, morals have just flown out the window." The Democratic Party is "imploding," he said, taking aim especially at Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez. "They have no message. You see the head of the DNC, who is a total whack-job, there is no leadership there. And so, what do they do? They become obstructionist because they have no message of their own. ... They try and obstruct a great man, they try and obstruct his family, they come after us viciously."

Last edited by Goose (6/07/2017 6:31 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/07/2017 6:35 am  #2

Re: Hannity Hits New Low

Yeah, Eric,  "morality is gone".  What a putz.

Eric Trump is slamming a Forbes report that alleges his charity, the Eric Trump Foundation, has been funneling donations -- from donors who believed the money was going to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital -- to the Trump Organization by paying high sums for use of Trump properties during fundraisers and re-donating some funds to charities friendly with Trump interests.

Forbes reported Tuesday that the Eric Trump Foundation paid the Trump family business hundreds of thousands of dollars over the last seven years for use of one of the organization’s golf courses, funds which he claimed were being donated nearly in full to the children’s cancer charity.

"We were able to come up with this concept of raising a lot of money with really no expense and it's because we were incurring the expenses at the assets we were taking on the expenses as Trump. We were using our own facilities," Eric told donors in a promotional video.

According to IRS filings, the Eric Trump Foundation in 2012 spent $59,085 on its annual Golf Invitational fundraiser held at the Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County, New York -- money that skimmed from donations to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. Those expenses ballooned to $230,080 in 2013 and to $242,294 in 2014, according to the filings. It is unclear from these tax forms how much of those payments went to the Trump Organization.

Forbes reported that in 2011, costs for Eric Trump’s golf tournament fundraiser tripled because his father realized that the organization had not been charging for the event and there were no bills to prove it. The Foundation declined to provide Forbes with an itemized list of expenses for the tournament.

Last edited by Just Fred (6/07/2017 6:37 am)

6/07/2017 7:07 am  #3

Eric & Don, jr. at their best.

http://assets.inhabitat.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2016/12/Donald-Trump-Jr-and-Eric-Trump-game-hunting-2012-889x686.jpg

Posing with big game in Africa 'they shot', after their African trackers placed them in an advantageous position and drove the panicked game into their sights.

"It's almost like playing army", Eric said.

"Now I know how those Navy SEALs felt when they shot that terrorist", gushed Don, jr.

6/07/2017 4:53 pm  #4

That really helped smooth things over !   

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

6/09/2017 6:07 am  #5

Just saw this:

Comey testimony: Donald Trump Jr. decries 'one big witch hunt'
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/09/comey-testimony-donald-trump-jr-decries-one-big-witch-hunt.html

First Eric, and less than a week later, Donnie Jr.
Does Hannity's show do anything else besides "interviewing" the Trump family?
That's some real compelling programming they have over there at Fox. 

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera