The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/02/2017 9:47 am  #1

Great News

Eric Trump just tweeted some great news:

Eric Trump‏Verified account @EricTrump  
JUST IN: Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq set record closing highs.
http://reut.rs/2rJXBjv 

So, if you are an out of work coal miner who just happens to have a large stock portfolio,,,,,, It's all good!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/02/2017 12:48 pm  #2

Re: Great News

I'm curious.  Just how many people have wads of cash invested in the stock market?  I'm not talking a few hundred or a few thousand bucks here.  I'm talking about maybe 200 grand or more.

Does Eric realize there are actually 2 economies?  There's the Wall Street economy and there's the everyday working person's economy.

6/02/2017 5:33 pm  #3

Re: Great News

I just think it's curious how, when Obama was in office, all these numbers like stock market indices, jobs created, unemployment rate, etc. were all bogus numbers according to Trump and his minions as they were continually in positive territory as the country recovered from the economic disaster in 2008.

However, now that Trump is president, all those positive numbers are due to the excellent job Trump is doing and how all the actions (what actions . . . you mean like unenforceable, non-descript executive orders he signs with tremendous pomp and circumstance?) Trump has taken. So, we can surmise from his braggadocious rhetoric that everything positive that happens can be directly attributed to Trump. And, everything negative can be blamed on something Obama did.

What a worthless buffoon.

Last edited by Rongone (6/02/2017 5:34 pm)

Board footera