The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2017 8:43 am  #1

MSNBC on a Roll

MSNBC came in first in the 25-54 year demographic for the first time in their history.

Fox came in third

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/23/2017 11:14 am  #2

Re: MSNBC on a Roll

And Fox will likely continue to loose viewership over the coming years if they do not make adjustments. Theirs is an aging demographics that keeps them afloat currently. 

That said, I don't care for ANY of the cable news networks in the PM. Most of them are OK in the afternoon and I will even say that about Fox. Where I swim in afternoon usually has Fox on (Shep Smith) and he is pretty much down the middle. I DO NOTE, however, that Breitbarters hate him because he is not a pull the big lever type guy and does not fit into their "bubble". 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

5/23/2017 11:54 am  #3

Don't watch cable news.

That said, I read recently that MSNBC is likely not going to renew Lawrence O'Donnell's contract and put Brian Williams on at 10:00 to do a straight, NBC Nightly News style broadcast, which would be a nice change of pace in the cable new prime-time landscape..

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

5/25/2017 1:23 pm  #4

Fox is going to absurd lengths to ignore the various trump scandals,,,,and they are paying a price

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera