The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2017 6:09 am  #1

Grilling gear

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/24/2017 9:03 am  #2

Re: Grilling gear

Stopped by Wall-Mart and picked up my new GRILL yesterday ! 

Also, picked out my BBQ apron ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

5/24/2017 9:09 am  #3

Then there is the "Real Man's Grill"

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

5/24/2017 2:20 pm  #4

That's a beauty!

I have to go along with the reviewers; I just love my Weber.
It's of high quality, and damn near indestructible.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/21/2017 7:53 am  #5

A buddy of mine got one of theWi-Fi enabled gas grills recently. It comes with it's own app for your phone which allows you to control temperature remotely, as well as a grilling tips database that tells you where to place meat, vegatables, seafood on the grill. And if you put the burgers on the grill and walk away and forget about them, it automatically takes over and resets the temp for you.

Crazy stuff......

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

6/21/2017 10:15 am  #6

We sure do love our technology toys

6/21/2017 12:51 pm  #7

I've had a Weber black kettle grill for years . . . On my third . . . With a Weber Smokey Joe to go mini grill thrown in there for taking to the beach. I never owned a gas grill . . . Always use charcoal. Sometimes throw in some soaked mesquite chips when smoking something. Grill with direct or indirect heat depending on what we're cooking

We've done everything from steaks, to burgers, to chicken, to fish, to turkey, beer can chicken, grilled vegetables, shrimp, pizza, and more on our grill.

6/22/2017 8:34 am  #8

So Ron, all your grill does is cook delicious food?

6/22/2017 10:25 am  #9

I just grill. My wife does all the hard stuff like preparation, seasoning, etc. but we grill out on our deck anytime of the year . . . Even have cleared snow off the deck to move the grill around. When we lived in the Caribbean we grilled out on the back patio of our house overlooking the sea on the north shore of St. Croix almost every night. Once in a while we have a bummer (like a hot sauce that's way too hot and spicy), but we both enjoy grilling and sitting outside eating together and with friends, so it's all good in that regard.

6/22/2017 1:21 pm  #10

Rongone wrote:

I just grill. My wife does all the hard stuff like preparation, seasoning, etc. but we grill out on our deck anytime of the year . . . Even have cleared snow off the deck to move the grill around. When we lived in the Caribbean we grilled out on the back patio of our house overlooking the sea on the north shore of St. Croix almost every night. Once in a while we have a bummer (like a hot sauce that's way too hot and spicy), but we both enjoy grilling and sitting outside eating together and with friends, so it's all good in that regard.

Cool. 

Board footera