The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2017 11:30 am  #11

Re: Can You Fire Yourself Out of This Mess?

Trump's tenure so far is just one big tweetstorm - and NOT MUCH ELSE ! 

What a sad excuse for a President of the United States. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

5/10/2017 11:41 am  #12

The NYT is reporting that last week Comey went to the justice department to ask for "significantly more money and personnel for the Russia investigation ".

Take from that what you will.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/10/2017 2:52 pm  #13

If I was deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein, I'd be extremely wary of the security of my job at the DOJ. Especiallly after listening to deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders at the daily White House press conference today. Aside from her generally snarky attitude towards the members of the press corps, when asked if the president had confidence in his ability to do the job, she replied yes, the president had complete faith in Mr. Rosenstein. Those kind of comments are pretty much a kiss of death to anybody connected to the Trump administration. Having garnered the president's "complete faith and confidence" to perform your job today pretty much says you've got about a week to go before getting fired. Maybe a month, if he really likes you.

5/11/2017 7:01 am  #14

This administration is headed for a meltdown of biblical proportions.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/11/2017 8:21 am  #15

I never thought I'd say this but, where is Joe McCarthy when you need him ? I guess he's rolling underground somewhere. 

Board footera