The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2015 9:20 pm  #1

Justin Bieber roast

Can anyone explain 1) Why he is worthy of a roast?  2) Whatever reason would Martha Stewart succumb herself to all that filth which she herself participated in?  She's up on a stage with a bunch of black guys and another white woman and two white guys who all used the f word more times than I've ever heard before.  I don't understand it. 

Last edited by flowergirl (4/02/2015 9:21 pm)

4/03/2015 8:54 am  #2

Re: Justin Bieber roast

I won't lie, I had to wonder what Martha was thinking with Snoop Dogg lighting up a joint right next to her on stage.

In terms of why Beiber is worthy of a roast, he's perfect for it because the guy is a clown. An easy comedy target.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

4/03/2015 9:17 am  #3

TheLagerLad wrote:

I won't lie, I had to wonder what Martha was thinking with Snoop Dogg lighting up a joint right next to her on stage.

In terms of why Beiber is worthy of a roast, he's perfect for it because the guy is a clown. An easy comedy target.

Turns out, Martha and Snoop have known each other for quite a while. She lightened up a lot after being in jail.

http://www.marthastewart.com/246797/holiday-brownies-snoop-dogg#246797

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ocre0kXgvg

4/03/2015 9:33 am  #4

The whole scene was gross--just a bunch of vulgar individuals trying to out do each other's filth.

4/03/2015 10:50 am  #5

Here was part of Martha's roast performance. I watched her whole portion and she delivered her jokes pretty well

I didn't know the show Martha Stewart Living show with the highest ratings was the one she did with Snoop Dogg making the brownies.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

4/03/2015 2:44 pm  #6

All that may be true but I still wonder how & why she was there.  So out of character for the goddess of the kitchen.

Board footera