The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/10/2017 5:53 pm  #1

Chinese Farmers Market Tour in Szechuan, China

Without a doubt you will be hungry after watching this video. Amazing food with many flavors.

Chinese Farmers Market Tour in Szechuan, China | BEST Street Food + SPICY Szechuan Sauce in China

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

4/11/2017 2:11 pm  #2

Re: Chinese Farmers Market Tour in Szechuan, China

The age-old question:  What do they call Chinese Food in China?

Food, apparently. 

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

4/11/2017 6:55 pm  #3

I'm a growing fan of 'street food'.  I asked my son-in-law, who lives near Tampa, to take me to place that serves "real deal Mexican tacos".  We drove to a nearby gas station with a food truck sitting in the parking lot.  Best tacos I ever had.

4/12/2017 10:23 am  #4

Just Fred wrote:

I'm a growing fan of 'street food'.  I asked my son-in-law, who lives near Tampa, to take me to place that serves "real deal Mexican tacos".  We drove to a nearby gas station with a food truck sitting in the parking lot.  Best tacos I ever had.

Sounds delicious Fred! I love finding new places to try out.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

Board footera