The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2015 7:52 pm  #31

Re: Forum Suggestions

florentine wrote:

Bingo!  The Chrome browser works!  Thanks, Lager.

The lesson, as always, is.....

Never use IE. It's the worst.

Glad it worked out florentine!!!

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

2/03/2015 10:46 pm  #32

The first time I used the new Exchange I was able to "Like" a post but now I cannot.  Help!

2/03/2015 11:12 pm  #33

flowergirl wrote:

The first time I used the new Exchange I was able to "Like" a post but now I cannot.  Help!

I can't recall ever seeing that feature/button.

BTW, a real Luddite here running classic Mac OS9 with Classilla 9.3.3.. although I do check the forum from other machines and other browsers (Pale Moon).    No "like" button on any of them.

Life is an Orthros.

2/11/2015 2:47 pm  #34

This isn't a forum suggestion, but I had to write that it is great that so many people have joined up so far!

2/15/2015 6:19 pm  #35

Lager, would it be possible to have a Consumer Alert forum.  One where we could tell our experiences both good and bad, with area businesses and related subjects.  The forum could make it clear that  this is our own personal experiences and opinions so there wouldn't be legal issues.

2/17/2015 8:45 pm  #36

florentine wrote:

Lager, would it be possible to have a Consumer Alert forum.  One where we could tell our experiences both good and bad, with area businesses and related subjects.  The forum could make it clear that  this is our own personal experiences and opinions so there wouldn't be legal issues.

Done!

Life is an Orthros.

2/23/2015 7:09 pm  #37

Perhaps change Movies to Movies & TV? I'd love to hear if other folks are watching House of Cards.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2/24/2015 9:24 pm  #38

Hmm, how about photography? I promise I wouldn't cat-pic spam the board! I'm trying to post a pic in another thread right now but it appears I am required to have 2 posts before I can link...therefore, consider this my virgin post and I'll look for another opportunity for numero dos. (BTW, do we HAVE to link to pics? Is there an imbedding function I missed due to poor eyesight?)

2/24/2015 11:14 pm  #39

"Movies AND TV" for Doug and Photograpy for Joey....change and addition made.

Life is an Orthros.

2/27/2015 8:43 am  #40

Just an idea for two more categories?

Health and Fitness category

A Nature/The Great outdoors category

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

Board footera