The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2015 8:45 am  #1

World's Greatest Leaders

Fortune-World's Greatest Leaders

These ­extraordinary men and women are transforming business, govern­ment, philanthropy, and so much more. Here, our second annual list. Read more about the list

http://fortune.com/worlds-greatest-leaders/

Last edited by Common Sense (3/28/2015 8:46 am)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/28/2015 8:57 am  #2

Re: World's Greatest Leaders

Like most "greatest" lists, I'm sure this will breed some disagreement.

But Taylor Swift makes the list, and Malala Yousafzai does not ? ?

It looks like Fortune has a different criteria than I do.

3/28/2015 9:01 am  #3

Ha, I was thinking the same thing when I came across Taylor Swift on the list. No disrespect to her personally, but it's like playing a game of spot which one doesn't quite belong with the others. Although, if money making is up there in the criteria, which it seems to be, I guess she does fit. I have a hard time with lists that mix people with the ability to make lots of money with people who are literally saving lives and promoting peace. It seems that they should maybe be on 2 different lists.

Last edited by BYOB (3/28/2015 9:08 am)

3/28/2015 9:05 am  #4

You know, I haven't anything against Ms Swift.
But including her in a list of the worlds greatest leaders?

That's all I have to read.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/28/2015 9:11 am  #5

Goose wrote:

You know, I haven't anything against Ms Swift.
But including her in a list of the worlds greatest leaders?

That's all I have to read.

Maybe on the list of tweens' greatest leaders instead. But world's greatest leaders? Nah.

3/28/2015 9:48 am  #6

#45 Jimmy Fallon?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/28/2015 10:08 am  #7

The list was obviously done without great thought or insight. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera