The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2017 3:27 pm  #31

Re: Decency on this forum?

Common Sense wrote:

Goose wrote:

Common Sense wrote:

"He or she that resorts to a Nazi Germany or Hitler comparison loses the argument. This is because there is nothing that can compare to that diabolical aberration or person. In addition, usually those making the comparison have not done their homework, and are lazily latching onto to one aspect of the thing they despise."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-marshall-crotty/comparing-trump-to-hitler_b_9334668.html

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.
Are we living in Nazi Germany?

7:48 AM - 11 Jan 2017

15,773 15,773 Retweets   44,820 44,820 likes

Thank you, Jesus.  

So good to see you thanking Jesus. So you are in good company using Hitler/Nazi references. Right?
Remember when you went on your little rampage. It would be nice if you could control your self!
Hope you are having a stress free day! Buddy.... 

The best part,,,,,, now that the Orange Messiah has done it, I get to watch you flip 180 degrees in a second and be OK with those comparisons. 
Lapdogs are predictable.
Bless your heart,,,,,,

Last edited by Goose (1/11/2017 5:54 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/12/2017 5:32 pm  #32

Goose wrote:

Conspiracy Theory wrote:

Now, please don't misinterpret this:  I've been enjoying the dueling avatars.  

You know, due to something about the Interwebs that I do not understand, I only see avatars every couple of times that I log in. So, I did not see common's new avatar until today. I interpret his Michael  Corleone avatar as a olive branch and a tribute to me. Thanks Common!

What browser are you using?

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

1/12/2017 7:54 pm  #33

Conspiracy Theory wrote:

Goose wrote:

Conspiracy Theory wrote:

Now, please don't misinterpret this:  I've been enjoying the dueling avatars.  

You know, due to something about the Interwebs that I do not understand, I only see avatars every couple of times that I log in. So, I did not see common's new avatar until today. I interpret his Michael  Corleone avatar as a olive branch and a tribute to me. Thanks Common!

What browser are you using?

Google Chrome.
When I am signed in I don't see anybody's avatar. If I am logged out I see them.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/13/2017 7:58 am  #34

I'm using the same thing.

Try checking to see if you have any domains blocked.  Or, if you have any net-nanny software you might check those too.

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

1/13/2017 8:31 am  #35

Thanks!

1/16/2017 10:02 am  #36

Hey, I like common's new signature, because;

1. There is some truth to it.

And,

2. Cross out the work 'elitist ' and substitute 'Populist" and the statement works equally well.

Think of it.
"Smug".
Shutting down conversation.

you could cut the irony with a knife.

Last edited by Goose (1/16/2017 10:53 am)

1/17/2017 9:15 am  #37

So glad you like it.... Because it's directed straight to you!

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

1/17/2017 9:21 am  #38

Common Sense wrote:

So glad you like it.... Because it's directed straight to you!

Duh,,,, I realized that.
The irony is that it applies much better to you, and you can't even see it. That is funny!

1/17/2017 12:56 pm  #39

Goose wrote:

Thanks!

Did you have any luck with the avatar issue?

-Me again

1/17/2017 1:03 pm  #40

Conspiracy Theory wrote:

Goose wrote:

Thanks!

Did you have any luck with the avatar issue?

Yes I did!
Thanks again.

Board footera