The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2017 1:28 pm  #1

Megyn Kelly Leaving Fox News For NBC News

A big steal for NBC. Should help them in the ratings game.

Megyn Kelly Leaving Fox News For NBC News
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/03/megyn-kelly-leaving-fox-news-for-nbc-news/

Megyn Kelly is leaving Fox News to take on a broad role at NBC News.The Fox News star will host a daytime news show and anchor a Sunday night show, as well as regularly take part in breaking news and special event coverage at the network, the network announced in a statement Tuesday.

The amount she was offered to move to NBC has not been disclosed.Kelly was reportedly offered more than $20 million by Fox to stay on when her current contract expires, an offer other networks vying for her indicated they could not match. But she has hinted in recent interviews and in her new book, “Settle for More,” that she wouldn’t decide based on the highest bid; the broad role offered at NBC appears to have sweetened the deal.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

1/03/2017 3:10 pm  #2

Re: Megyn Kelly Leaving Fox News For NBC News

I guess that means my Comcast bill will be increasing even more than usual in the next year.

1/03/2017 3:30 pm  #3

Rongone wrote:

I guess that means my Comcast bill will be increasing even more than usual in the next year.

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

1/03/2017 4:42 pm  #4

It was time for her to leave that dump and move up to the Majors.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/03/2017 4:49 pm  #5

I think I read that Greta Van Sustren is close to signing a deal with MSNBC. I wonder how much of Fox viewership will move over with her and Megyn and how she'll be accepted by typical MSNBC/NBC viewer.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

Board footera