The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2015 10:02 am  #1

Opinions wanted

I am extremely interested in everyone's individual opinion on this. It is a little over an hour and a half long, just so you know when you get into it, but I would appreciate watching through to the end so we can have a discussion on what was discussed.

3/16/2015 4:15 pm  #2

Re: Opinions wanted

I have neither the bandwidth nor the time.

Can you provide a summary/synopsis?

Life is an Orthros.

3/20/2015 8:31 am  #3

Tarnation wrote:

I have neither the bandwidth nor the time.

Can you provide a summary/synopsis?

Boy, that's kind of difficult to do. Let's see, the best I can do is say that it's an objective critique of the way we have been doing things, along with some ideas for solutions.

3/20/2015 9:47 am  #4

I have tried a number of things and for some reason I get NO sound with the presentation. I doubt that many would listen the whole hour plus unless his thoughts grabbed them from the start. 

What was in your estimation one or two of the best solutions to what we are doing wrong ?? 

Last edited by tennyson (3/20/2015 9:47 am)

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/20/2015 10:10 am  #5

tennyson wrote:

I have tried a number of things and for some reason I get NO sound with the presentation.

There are 3 places you could check. One is obviously your manual sound button on your computer. Second  is the sound icon at the bottom of the youtube video. A volume slider should come up when you hover over it or click on it. Third is the volume on the bottom bar of your whole screen. Mine is at the bottom, to the right, when I cick on the "<" button to show hidden icons, a speaker icon comes up and if you click on it you can also do a slide volume.

I've noticed that all 3 of those things have to be turned up on my computer in order to hear anything. I don't know if this works for everyone, as I'm on a laptop.

Board footera