The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2016 8:11 pm  #1

First Wave IPA: Nectar of the gods

Pricey, hoppy at the start but the smoothest finishing IPA I've ever had....brewed in the region in Delmar. Delaware.

http://www.3rdwavebrewingco.com/beer/1st-wave-ipa

Life is an Orthros.

10/31/2016 10:03 am  #2

Re: First Wave IPA: Nectar of the gods

Were you able to find this at a beer distributor or bar? Hadn't seen it in any of my usual haunts.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

10/31/2016 5:29 pm  #3

I was introduced to it through a draft at the Pub at Victoria's in the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel in Rehoboth during a recent vacation.   Came back there for several more during my stay.   In fact, I never tried any other drafts.

On the return trip I bought a case at State Line Liquors near Newark DE, on MD 274 just north of I-95.  Stumbled on this bootlegger's paradise when I discovered that one can exit I-95 onto 274, drive north just past the store, turn onto Iron Hill Rd, then over to Otts Chapel Rd to Old Philadelphia Pike to get to 896 without paying the outrageous toll on I-95 for one lousy exit..   Before EZPass was widespread the backlog at the toll booth was horrendous; and now, even with EZ Pass, I'm just too cheap to pay the toll.  More money for beer.  

Life is an Orthros.

11/01/2016 6:59 am  #4

I have to go down to Lower Delaware to winterize my boat this weekend so I'll be sure to swing by Atlantic Liquors on Rt. 1 near Rehobath. They have all the Delaware beers. 

Thanks!!

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

Board footera