The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2015 10:53 pm  #31

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

Giving it a try.  No guarantee though.

2/02/2015 11:02 pm  #32

I read CT's post on Facebook about the end of the Exchange. I haven't posted there in many moons, but figured I'd sign up for the newer (and maybe gentler) Exchange. I'll represent the former Yorkie turned South Carolinian sect. And yes, if you're a long-term vet of the old board and recognize the name, I'm still a girl. ;)

2/03/2015 12:05 am  #33

Welcome back (a girl!) Joey...it's been a loooooong, long time, and welcome Flower Girl.

Can't speak for my partner Mods but I will try to keep the tone civil and scrub the ad hominems

Life is an Orthros.

2/03/2015 5:41 am  #34

Welcome to the Team.
Looks like we have representatives from SC, Georgia, PA, and Massachusetts.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/03/2015 8:40 am  #35

Joey wrote:

I read CT's post on Facebook about the end of the Exchange. I haven't posted there in many moons, but figured I'd sign up for the newer (and maybe gentler) Exchange. I'll represent the former Yorkie turned South Carolinian sect. And yes, if you're a long-term vet of the old board and recognize the name, I'm still a girl. ;)

JOEY'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day. Made.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

2/03/2015 9:48 am  #36

HEY JOEY!!!

In good news, I have in the past year met girls name Jack and Jimmie. That made me think of you - the J-girl collective.

Joan
I'm just here for the party.

Board footera