The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2015 8:01 am  #1

10th Annual Pennsylvania 2nd Amendment Action Day

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/13/2015 8:17 am  #2

Re: 10th Annual Pennsylvania 2nd Amendment Action Day

We need this dog & pony show because . . . ? ? ?

3/13/2015 11:33 am  #3

What are we taking action for?

(somethign amusing for you all - on a show I was watching the other day - The Daily Show, if I remember right, they called gunshot wounds "2nd Ammendment Heritage Sites".) 

Last edited by BYOB (3/13/2015 12:01 pm)

3/13/2015 11:45 am  #4

UPDATE: anyone that attends and signs in at the rally will be given ticket for a chance to win a Smith & Wesson AR-15 (.223 semi-auto) rifle generously donated Ace Sporting Goods.

(Despite the smile it is NO JOKE ! ) 

P.S. I agree with the two previous comments. This is pure and simple a lobbying event. 

Last edited by tennyson (3/13/2015 11:46 am)

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/13/2015 11:57 am  #5

Just an akward aside, Sheriff Mack who made one of our earlier topics here as the Sheriff who had NO health insurance and now needs US to support his lack of personal responsibility is one of the featured speakers at the event ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/13/2015 12:02 pm  #6

Good. Then he can take whatever he's getting paid and go get some damn health insurance like the rest of us.

3/13/2015 12:03 pm  #7

Also Sheriff Mack is a member of Oath Keepers’ Board of Directors, the group which came to support the Cliven Bundy spectacle last year. 

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/sheriff-mack-recovering-from-heart-attack-prayers-and-help-requested/

3/13/2015 12:12 pm  #8

I think PA state representative Daryl Metcalfe may have more important things to tend to at the state capitol than rolling over and kissing butts of lobbyists, influence peddlers, and potential donors to his next re-election campaign.

3/13/2015 12:15 pm  #9

More important things???? How dare you!

Board footera