The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2016 5:10 pm  #1

Herschel Walker Blackballed By Trump Haters

Blackballed By Trump Haters ... Axed From Speaking Events

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/25/herschel-walker-donald-trump/Herschel Walker[/url] says he's paying the price for supporting [url=http://www.tmz.com/person/donald-trump/]Donald Trump --
telling TMZ Sports he's been dropped from multiple speaking engagements for publicly backing the GOP candidate. Walker was one of Trump's first big celebrity endorsers -- praising his former "Celebrity Apprentice" boss as a brilliant man who will truly make America great again.

But after he went public, Walker says he started getting axed from speaking gigs -- most recently getting canceled from an event in California because organizers were afraid Walker would attract anti-Trump protesters. Walker wouldn't name the groups who 86'd him -- but says it's happened at least 3 times in various states.

In fact, he spoke about the situation this week on the "TMZ Sports" TV show on FS1.  Despite the backlash, Walker says he will NOT stop supporting Trump -- insisting he's the best man for the job.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

6/26/2016 6:44 pm  #2

Re: Herschel Walker Blackballed By Trump Haters

I think that every person who believes in equal pay for equal work, who believes in protecting clean air and water, who wants parental leave, needs to apologize to this guy for, you know, whatever.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/26/2016 9:17 pm  #3

WOW, a total of 3 times. Must be crushing to have it happened that many times ! 

I see they were not blackballing him for his views but rather because of the risks of protests at their respective events. Sounds like a business decision vs a political snub to me. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

6/29/2016 4:19 pm  #4

BTW,   Do We have any independent verification of the story? Or is it just something that someone wants to believe?

As the exchange's official representative of "the left" and being in charge of smearing, I'd  like to know.

Last edited by Goose (6/29/2016 4:24 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/29/2016 5:10 pm  #5

Herschel Walker was a great running back.

6/30/2016 9:37 am  #6

Rongone wrote:

Herschel Walker was a great running back.

He was all that!

Board footera