The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2016 12:53 pm  #1

Another Gem at Fox News

Stacey Dash: Transgender people should use bushes for bathrooms

Stacey Dash is weighing in on everything from gun control to feminism and why she thinks transgender people should go to the bathroom in the bushes.

The actress is releasing a new memoir, "There Goes My Social Life: From Clueless to Conservative," and it is already proving to be as controversial as the Fox pundit herself.

In her book Dash discusses transgender reality star Caitlyn Jenner's use of the women's restroom. Jenner, who is also a conservative, famously transitioned last year from her former public identity as male athlete and reality star Bruce Jenner.
During an interview with "Entertainment Tonight" Dash asserted that being transgender is a lifestyle choice.
"It's your body! So, it's your decision, right?" she said. "We all make choices."

When rebutted with the argument that transgender people don't choose what they feel is their true gender identity, Dash said "OK, then go in the bushes. I don't know what to tell you, but I'm not gonna put my child's life at risk because you want to change a law. So that you can be comfortable with your beliefs -- which means I have to change my beliefs and my rights? No."

The former "Clueless" star is no stranger to controversy.
In January she was slammed for saying she believed both Black History Month and the BET network should be abolished.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/entertainment/stacey-dash-book-transgender-guns/index.html

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/12/2016 2:18 pm  #2

Re: Another Gem at Fox News

Just ONE MORE reason NOT to watch cable news (especially FOX which has more than its fair share of weirdos like her). 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

6/12/2016 2:44 pm  #3

Re: Another Gem at Fox News

Of course, that guy will soon show up to brag about ratings.
How weird is that?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera