The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2015 8:38 pm  #11

Re: Justice Department to Fault Ferguson Police, Seeing Racial Bias

Wow. Turns out it's even worse than people thought. That "police" force should be disbanded immediately, and those that worked there should be brought up on a myriad of charges, as well as never be allowed to hold a job higher than janitor ever again.

3/04/2015 9:50 pm  #12

Herein is the FULL DOJ report about Ferguson. It is a MUST READ vs just reading the news media recaps. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/politics/document-justice-department-ferguson-police/index.html

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/05/2015 6:58 am  #13

Well, I got thru the summary.
It's pretty Damning.
I have to say that a toxic atmosphere existed at the time of the shooting. It led many people to violence because they did not believe official accounts of the incident. Given what was going on in Fergusen, I wouldn't rush to blame them.

Then there is the issue of police response to the early demonstrations. Unfortunately, it seems perfectly in character for that PD.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera