The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2015 3:43 pm  #1

Yo, Exchange Beer Snob.........

Sam Adams Cold Snap........pass or give it a go?

3/04/2015 4:12 pm  #2

Re: Yo, Exchange Beer Snob.........

Yeah. It's good. On my scale of Buy a draft at a bar to buy up all the kegs of it you can, I'd say's it worth a 6 pack. Not a case though.

Unless you really like wheat beers.

It's a good winter beer. Middle of the road alcohol content, has a Beligian-y taste to it. 

Edit to Add: A great app for beer lovers is "Untappd"

Last edited by TheLagerLad (3/04/2015 4:13 pm)

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

3/04/2015 8:24 pm  #3

Thanks! I was in the same thought process as far as quantity. I'm resonably sure it's no Dogfish though. Speaking of, I had a pipe in the laundry room burst the other week, so I had my plumber brother over so we could fix it. And what did he have in his hands when I answered the door? A Dogfish Head carrying plumber who does housecalls on short notice. Does it get any better than that?! 

3/04/2015 8:49 pm  #4

As we're supossedly going to get buried by a bunch of snow that will allow me to stay home tomorrow, I swung by the microbrew shop and picked up a Dogfish Head My Antonia. It's their India Pale Pilsner and I believe it is thier most underrated beer.

Let's hope the snow comes through.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

3/05/2015 8:16 am  #5

I haven't tried that one yet. Sounds like I should give it whirl.

Here's to a snow day -  clink-clink!

3/05/2015 9:19 am  #6

What about Old English 800 ? 

Beer snobs hate it, but looking at this I might give it a go !  

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/05/2015 9:24 am  #7

Chug-alug my good man. 

Board footera