The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2016 6:08 pm  #11

Re: Hi gang!!!

I'll chime in and say hi as well! I have gravitated to lurker mode in most respects, but haven't visited in a while due to my nasty habit of forgetting passwords and losing links.

Sorry not sorry to see I missed some old school drama, but I had no popcorn available anyway.

I'm still living in SC and shaking my head at the political climate down here. Enough so that I have abandoned the last remaining vestige of any conservative leanings. *gasp*
Hope all is well with everyone!

4/21/2016 6:28 pm  #12

Good to see you Joey.  I think we've see the end of derailed threads.  Please post.  :-)

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

4/21/2016 7:01 pm  #13

It would be great to have another poster Joey, please feel free to join us!

Last edited by Brady Bunch (4/21/2016 7:02 pm)

4/21/2016 8:59 pm  #14

I've reset to a password I may actually remember and I've rebookmarked so I can add this back on to my evening internet tour. ;)

4/22/2016 8:06 pm  #15

Welcome back Lager, you're still probably on here more than me anyway! As far as Goose goes, I think this forum is more interesting when a variety of viewpoints are presented...civilly. And that goes for everyone. It's a little frustrating to see all fingers pointed Goose's way...he may have perpetuated the incivility, but he wasn't the only one. If it's going to be a "bring him back, but with ground rules" then let's clarify that those rules are for everyone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4/22/2016 8:30 pm  #16

Good to see you again Doug, vilkommen.

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

4/24/2016 1:25 pm  #17

Joey wrote:

I'll chime in and say hi as well! I have gravitated to lurker mode in most respects, but haven't visited in a while due to my nasty habit of forgetting passwords and losing links.

Sorry not sorry to see I missed some old school drama, but I had no popcorn available anyway.

I'm still living in SC and shaking my head at the political climate down here. Enough so that I have abandoned the last remaining vestige of any conservative leanings. *gasp*
Hope all is well with everyone!

WELCOME back! Chime in when you can.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

4/27/2016 10:07 pm  #18

Here we go again....

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

4/28/2016 7:03 am  #19

Done

-Me again

4/28/2016 9:10 am  #20

What do you mean by saying 'done'?

Board footera