The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/11/2016 5:41 pm  #1

Off to the Caribbean

Well, on Wednesday we are off to enjoy a two week sailing excursion to the Caribbean. We will pick up our catamaran in Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten. We will sail around St. Martin/Sint Maarten, Anguilla, and St. Barth's. No definitive plans . . . just go with the wind and weather. The only place and date I'd like to hit is Banky Banks' Moonsplash in Rendevous Bay, Anguilla between April 21-24. Otherwise it's going to be straight limin' under the Caribbean sun.

Based on the activity on the exchange, it might not be here when we get back. That's the way it goes . . . We will have very limited access to the Internet and wi-fi . . . How will we ever survive?  Maybe the rum drinks and reggae will help me make it through.

4/11/2016 5:48 pm  #2

Re: Off to the Caribbean

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

4/11/2016 5:54 pm  #3

The New Exchange will be here when you get back! Enjoy the new surroundings and nature.

That is what I am doing now! The western united states is just amazing place to visit.

Enjoy your trip!

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

4/11/2016 7:29 pm  #4

Enjoy your excursion!

I have been on vacation the past several days and won't be back until early next week.  It seems like many of us are away at the same time

4/12/2016 6:38 am  #5

Safe journey Ron.

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

4/14/2016 2:51 pm  #6

Very nice trips all.  Enjoy and stop fussin' 'bout the Exchange.  Don't even think about tuning in while you are away.

Board footera