The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2016 12:54 pm  #1

Some new beers to try

I went to the Philly Craft Beer Festival at the Philadelphia Navy Yard this past weekend. It's always a good time. Here are some brews I am recommending you try.....

Great South Bay Blood Orange Pale Ale

Guinness Foreign Extra Stout

Saint Benjamin Liaison Saison

Manyunk Brewing Baby Got Hops (a Jalapeno/Lemon/Lime IPA) My favorite of the festival

Broken Goblet Brewing Bubba's T-bag (ALE WITH STRAWBERRY GRAPEFRUIT XUE LONG GREEN TEA)

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

3/08/2016 7:26 am  #2

Re: Some new beers to try

I am not a big beer drinker but I have to say Manyunk Brewing Baby Got Hops sounds interesting.
But it looks like this is only available in the Philly area?

I used the "Beer finder" on their web page and there are no outlets in this area. There are some around Harrisburg or Philly.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/08/2016 8:35 am  #3

Re: Some new beers to try

I am not so much into craft beers either, just a plain ole' cold one in the Summer or when we go out to a dance at the Legion. 

Now, for a different kick, I DO like things like Not Your Fathers Root Beer that has about 5.5% alcohol content. Also it makes a potent Root Beer Float ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera