The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2016 9:17 pm  #11

Re: Later!

Zero respect for a bully who use a mod button to delete posts for absolutely no reason!

Last edited by Common Sense (3/03/2016 9:17 pm)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/03/2016 9:34 pm  #12

He deleted several post here!

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/03/2016 9:35 pm  #13

The move on comment is your comment not mine!

3/03/2016 9:36 pm  #14

Common Sense wrote:

He deleted several post here!

I am the moderator of this site and you need to accept that.

BTW, it's posts

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/03/2016 11:06 pm  #15

Through with the theatrics here also. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/04/2016 8:06 am  #16

WTF?
The Exchange used to be an interesting place to come and exchange ideas and have a little fun. Last night it turned into a mean spirited republican 'debate'.

Things better change. Attitudes better change. Participants need to be respectful and accepting of differing points of view. Arbitrary redaction of posts should be given careful thought and possibly require a second opinion.

If this type of petty argumentative, juvenile, personal attacks don't end, this will be The EMPTY Exchange.

3/04/2016 8:13 am  #17

Well, I'm discussing trump and undocumented workers, when suddenly a guy gets frustrated, calls me a terrible moderator and starts ranting about the number of trump threads I start and I support Hillary too much,,,, yada yada,,,,
Whiskey tango foxtrot?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/04/2016 8:26 am  #18

I'm going to abide by the advice in my daily horoscope today:

"You may become entangled in lengthy philosophical discussions today. Although words roll off your tongue, they won't likely lead to anything useful. You might grow annoyed if others are less than forthcoming with their true intentions now that cranky Mercury is at cross purposes with contentious Mars in your 12th House of Secrets. You can't understand why people don't just come right out and say what they're thinking. Even if satisfaction is elusive, practicing tolerance teaches you that many meaningful things can be communicated without words. Silence is a source of great strength."

And, in certain situations, I always try to remember the advice of His Holiness The 14th Dalai Lama:

"Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer".

3/04/2016 8:37 am  #19

The Dalai Lama is yuge with me. 

Board footera