The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2016 7:08 pm  #1

Super Bowl Menus

[size=125][b]What

Last edited by Goose (3/04/2016 7:24 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/04/2016 7:28 am  #2

Re: Super Bowl Menus

Pretty simple menu this year

Homemade wings (Insanely hot buffalo for me and sesame ginger for the family) w/ homemade bleu cheese dressing
Homemade Italian stromboli (stuffed with ham, salami, mushrooms, onions, provolone, and mozzerlla)
Beer

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

2/04/2016 5:48 pm  #3

Everything sounds yummy, guys.  But, here's the deal for me:

I used to go to Super Bowl parties.  I don't anymore because 90% of the people at the party didn't give a rat's carcass about the game.  My neighbor is a football fan, so we get together, have a couple of beers, munch on some snacks, skip the halftime show while eating a take-out sub and some breaded wings, then watch the second half while our wives watch some Home and Garden show in the living room.

I sound a bit dull, don't I?

2/05/2016 1:28 pm  #4

Goose wrote:

Sounds tasty, Lager.
How are prices?
I remember that there was a bit of a shortage a few years ago such that, for a brief period, wings cost more per pound than did boneless breast meat. Crazy!

Was able to find fresh wings at the Giant for $2.49/lb which is better than I remember the last couple of years. It's an "economy pack" so one I cut them up between drums and wingettes, I'll get about 40 wings out of it which will leave me in a nice post game coma.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

Board footera