The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2016 9:58 am  #1

Who Ya Got This Weekend?

I'm going with Seattle and Green Bay in the NFC and Pittsburgh (that's where my heart is, not necessarily my brain) and KC in the AFC.  How 'bout you?

Hey, I just realized I picked all the visiting teams didn't I ?

Last edited by Just Fred (1/07/2016 10:00 am)

1/07/2016 10:55 am  #2

Re: Who Ya Got This Weekend?

I'm with you on everything except I think Cincy beats the Steelers.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

1/07/2016 11:33 am  #3

AFC: Pittsburgh and KC
NFC: Vikings and Packers

1/07/2016 11:38 am  #4

AFC:  Cincy and KC
NFC:  Redskins and Vikings

1/07/2016 11:43 am  #5

Here's the picks of Cortona (Microsoft's computer):

Chiefs (-3.5) @ Houston Texans — Chiefs 63% chance to win
Pittsburgh Steelers (-3) @ Cincinnati Bengals — Bengals 53%
Seattle Seahawks (-5) @ Minnesota Vikings — Seahawks 63%
Green Bay Packers (-1) @ Washington Redskins — Redskins 57%

1/07/2016 3:24 pm  #6

I'll take Pittsburgh and Kansas City in the AFC, and then Seattle and Green Bay in the NFC.

That said, I'd love to see the Packers get embarrassed...either blown out by a record margin, or defeated on a controversial Hail Mary. They deserve it after that BS win against the Lions. Facemasking my %$@.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1/07/2016 5:34 pm  #7

Cool.  It looks like we all agree on the Chiefs, and that's where the agreement ends.  Should be fun, and I only hope each game is competitive, unlike those college semifinal games.

I'll be in my 'man cave' for every one of them except the Houston vs Kansas game which is ok since that's the one I find least interesting.  Other than the Steelers, I'm sort of an NFC guy.

1/08/2016 9:08 am  #8

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals            Pick=Cincinnati Bengals

Seattle Seahawks at Minnesota Vikings              Pick=Minnesota Vikings
(G
ame time temperatures of -5F, a wind chill of -30 to -35F.)

Green Bay Packers-Washington Redskins           Pick=Green Bay Packers

Kansas City Chiefs-Houston Texans                     Pick= Kansas City Chiefs

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

1/08/2016 9:33 am  #9

I'm wavering a little bit on my Packers pick. The Pack was pretty bad in December and the Redskins were pretty good. 

It looks like the weather will clear by game time on Sunday but it will be windy. Could lead to the running game being a little more of a factor and the Skins have been a bit more consistent in the run game. 

But Vegas has the Pack as a 1 point favorite on the road. That tells us something.

I'm sticking with the Packers but I think it will be a very close game.

Last edited by TheLagerLad (1/08/2016 9:33 am)

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

1/08/2016 1:20 pm  #10

Friend at the gym whose relatives live in Minnesota said he was told tickets to the Vikings game are going as low as $20.00. That's what sub-zero temps will do.

Board footera