The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2015 8:04 am  #1

House of Cards

***Warning - possible spoilers ahead***

Anyone else watch the Netflix original series House of Cards? Two seasons have already aired, and the third is coming out this week. I binge-watched seasons 1 and 2 as soon as they were out, and odds are that I won't be leaving the house this weekend until I have devoured season 3.

Will Doug make it? Will the murders come back to haunt Frank and Claire? Who will be the new VP? How much closer can that secret service agent get to the Underwoods....I mean, really, how much closer can he get? Too many questions to be answered.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2/24/2015 8:40 am  #2

Re: House of Cards

I enjoyed the first two seasons.
As soon as I finish binge watching Downton Abbey,,,

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/25/2015 9:49 am  #3

My wife and I are hooked.

Patiently waiting for season 3 to begin.

Between House of Cards and Orange is the New Black, we've avoided the crap on prime time cable.

2/25/2015 3:49 pm  #4

Same here, Rongone. I have basic cable, but that's just because it came free with my internet. Between Netflix, HBO Go, and Google Play I get everything I need. Oh, and some weird advertisement-laden streaming site for my AMC shows like The Walking Dead.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2/27/2015 2:45 pm  #5

I watched twenty minutes of the first episode this morning while getting ready for work.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Board footera