The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/14/2015 9:16 am  #21

Re: Posting-Trigger Warning

To the site administrators if you have any concerns about what I am posting PLEASE e-mail me and I will respond to you. I bring a completely different view and I post that view. But isn't that a good thing?
Like Tarnation said the posting activity has increased recently.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

12/14/2015 9:37 am  #22

You should unblock me as well.
You may not like it, but I am a moderator of this board.
Such is reality.

And, we should be able to have increased activity while maintaining a certain decorum.
Yes?

Last edited by Goose (12/14/2015 9:38 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

12/15/2015 6:01 am  #23

I never blocked anyone but you because of the harassment.
Decorum is in the eye of the beholder!
I have been in contact with the site administrators and they are aware of the current situation.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

12/15/2015 6:05 am  #24

Common Sense wrote:

I have been in contact with the site administrators and they are aware of the current situation.

"The current situation"?
You mean the situation in which I have asked you to unblock me?
Or the situation in which you referred to me as a madman?
The situation in which I asked people to offer their own thoughts when they post an article and you called the idea "fascist"?
Or perhaps the situation in which you called my patriotism into question?

Yea, I've been in contact with the site administrators as well.
Just avoid the personal stuff and there will be no problem.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

12/15/2015 9:02 am  #25

Hey, let's bury the hatchet and both forgive any past offenses

Board footera