The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2015 3:44 pm  #1

S&S Storm Chasing and Forecasting Team

A differnt way to get your weather news for our area

S&S Storm Chasing and Forecasting Team We Cover Central PA to Central MD. Email us @ ssstormchasing@gmail.com or see our Web Page for more info........
www.ssstormchasers.com

http://www.ssstormchasers.com/

https://www.facebook.com/SsStormChasingAndForecastingTeam

Last edited by Common Sense (2/20/2015 3:45 pm)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

2/20/2015 4:05 pm  #2

Re: S&S Storm Chasing and Forecasting Team

Is this a new business venture?
Good luck!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/20/2015 4:16 pm  #3

WHAT? No it is not a new business venture?  Just a new way to get weather information!

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

2/20/2015 4:33 pm  #4

OK, I hadn't seen it before. 
Sorry for the confusion

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/20/2015 6:42 pm  #5

I have S&S friended on Facebook but their posts don't show up either on my mobile app or my PC app.

Is there something I can do to correct this?

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

2/20/2015 7:59 pm  #6

I thought it was a self promotion there for a minute too!

I have to say, I was a bit shocked that CommonSense was going for it and gettin' out there chasing storms! I mean, it's cool if you did, it just didn't seem to fit your exchange personality I guess. And from the shocked and confused sounding response to Goose, I'd say Common feels the same! I must admit, a picture of CommonSense, Helen Hunt, and Bill Paxton chasing a tornado in a beat-up truck did flash into my head for a brief moment............... 

2/21/2015 4:28 pm  #7

My first vehicle was a beat up truck! A 1963 Chevy Pick Up with the stick shift on the colum. I drove that truck many miles to High school and after I bought a new car my Dad drove it for many years to haul trash, ect with it. He "fixed' it up. A rebuilt engine and new paint job!  Some years ago he sold it to a guy going to college at Northern Arizona University. (Flagstaff, Az.) I wish I had that truck today! A classic!

Board footera