The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2018 6:13 am  #1

Trump Tweets Taunts About Nuclear War

Trump approaches the issue of nuclear war with the same "seriousness" that he would a fight with Rosie O'Donnell.
No doubt this will thrill all the folks in the base, but I wonder about the president's mental state.

Trump taunts North Korea: My nuclear button is 'much bigger,' 'more powerful'

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Tuesday taunted North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, warning Kim about US nuclear capabilities as tensions worsen between the two nations.

"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the 'Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.' Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!" Trump tweeted.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/02/politics/donald-trump-north-korea-nuclear/index.html

Last edited by Goose (1/03/2018 6:19 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/03/2018 8:25 pm  #2

Re: Trump Tweets Taunts About Nuclear War

The man is obsessed with SIZE !! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera