The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2017 7:49 am  #1

Here's a Real Gem

I know that we’re all not supposed to care about little things like knowledge now that Donald Trump is President of the United States, but let’s suppose knowledge was a characteristic we wanted in an American President.

If that were the case, wouldn’t it be extremely worrisome for the President to admit that he was shocked to learn that there were many countries in the world after he gained the White House.

That’s what Trump just said. In a speech to Japanese politicians, Trump declared, ”After I had won, everybody was calling me from all over the world. I never knew we had so many countries.”

Last edited by Just Fred (11/07/2017 7:50 am)

11/07/2017 8:20 am  #2

Re: Here's a Real Gem

I wonder if Trumpisms will eclipse Yogiisms !? 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

11/07/2017 8:26 am  #3

Re: Here's a Real Gem

“I went to the Wharton School of Business,” Trump has noted several times. “I’m, like, a really smart person.”

Or, when he was questioned about him not attended intelligence briefings (that could be considered a misnomer in the Trump White House), Trump stated: "I don't have to be told -- you know, I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years.”

So, as far as Trump is concerned, he is a smart guy, and he’ll be glad to tell you that . . . over and over and over again. It’s the old adage about if you tell a lie often enough, you’ll believe it to be true.

Last edited by Rongone (11/07/2017 8:34 am)

Board footera