The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2017 9:01 am  #1

What the American People care about vs. the Media!

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

7/22/2017 9:11 am  #2

Re: What the American People care about vs. the Media!

Healthcare?
Is that the thing that Trump has so spectacularly failed at?

I guess that Trump should be happy that the media hasn't covered it more. 

Last edited by Goose (7/22/2017 9:13 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

7/22/2017 9:20 am  #3

Hey, can you get us a graph showing the percentage of Trump tweets that are about Hillary's emails vs the percentage of Americans who rate that as a top concern?

Last edited by Goose (7/22/2017 9:20 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

7/22/2017 10:26 am  #4

It's not surprising the survey shows Americans feel healthcare and jobs would comprise the top 2 concerns, and the rest of the items are secondary.  That's because those two things affect them directly and personally.  I wish the President and the congress would do more in those areas.  Both the President and congress talk big, but with little meaningful action.  They seem more interested in promoting hate and fear for those with opposing ideas and solutions.

I just got some tweet from Pat Toomey about the danger of sanctuary cities and they present a danger to our children.  No mention of some crappy health care plan that might result in the death of thousands of Americans and sadly remove several million from the ability to secure health insurance.

7/22/2017 11:43 am  #5

Maybe there isn't much press coverage on "jobs" because the administration is doing anything about that issue. I mean, where is that huge infrastructure plan?

7/22/2017 11:53 am  #6

7/22/2017 2:32 pm  #7

Goose wrote:

Yep, it ALWAYS depends on which side of the fence you are on !  

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera