The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2017 1:59 pm  #1

Who said this?

"Reince, here's the problem. I don't have any problem with you complaining about an individual story. We sometimes get it wrong, you guys sometimes get it wrong. I don't have any problem with you complaining about bias,"

"But the president went a lot further than that. He said that the 'fake media,' not certain stories, the 'fake media,' are an enemy to the country. We don't have a state-run media in this country. That's what they have in dictatorships,"

"You don't get to tell us what to do, Reince. You don't get to tell us what to do any more than Barack Obama did. Barack Obama whined about us all the time, but I've got to say, he never said we were an enemy of the people,"

Obviously these quotes are from an interview with Reince Priebus, the president's chief of staff, and a news commentator.

If you guessed that commentator was Bill Maher, you'd be wrong.

If you guessed that commentator was Rachel Maddow, you'd be wrong.

If you guessed that commentator was Chris Wallace, congratulations, you're right.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dont-tell-us-fox-news-161200401.html;_ylt=A0LEVy.A6KlY8DIAtc_BGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw

Last edited by Rongone (2/19/2017 2:00 pm)

2/19/2017 4:19 pm  #2

Re: Who said this?

Wow. In a singe week TWO Fox broadcasters have found their voice and will speak truth to power.

It fills me with hope.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/19/2017 4:46 pm  #3

The rest of the media has to do the same.

2/19/2017 8:00 pm  #4

Goose wrote:

Wow. In a singe week TWO Fox broadcasters have found their voice and will speak truth to power.

It fills me with hope.

He thinks he can keep spewing his B.S. without consequences. Welcome to the real world. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera