The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/11/2015 6:03 am  #1

It's all a Liberal Plot

Br

Last edited by Goose (3/06/2016 6:26 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

11/11/2015 7:29 am  #2

Re: It's all a Liberal Plot

“The mainstream media and the Left love their outrage machine where they claim the world is ending because any number of tiny people have expressed hurt feelings on social media. So now, they’re taking a tiny fraction of people’s response and attributing it to all conservative Christians.”

Palin added: “Do not buy in to the media hype surrounding this story!! It is just another attempt by the LEFT to make Christians look stupid.”

But even Palin said that she had chosen to buy her coffee at the local Mocha Moose instead of patronizing Starbucks.

Geez, does she even think about or re-read what she says? 

I know, it's a rhetorical question.

11/11/2015 8:03 am  #3

Take a minute to consider the gene pool that Bristol inherited. That should give you a hint as to her confusion between facts and pure blather.

11/11/2015 12:13 pm  #4

Lord help me, but I'm going to partially agree with Bristol here.

The springboard for this Starbucks kerfluffle was a Brietbart UK article that was posted last week. You can read it here

I didn't really see any other articles since then that really addressed the Starbucks cups in a negative way. In fact, most of what I have seen from all political-type website has almost uniformly ridiculed those who are making a big deal out of the red cups.

Of course I don't see this as any type of "liberal plot" as Bristol puts it. But you know those Palins, always needing a liberal boogeyman to go after so they can drive web hits, stay on the fringes of the news, and maybe, just maybe get a shot at one more reality show on some cable channel that otherwise would sit silently somewhere deep in your cable box.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

11/11/2015 12:54 pm  #5

For what it's worth, the cynical side of me thinks that Starbucks' marketing folks new exactly how to design their holiday cup to elicit this type of response.

They have had a great week of free advertising. 

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

Board footera